Construction of Ciel Tower in Dubai
Megaproject in Dubai Marina
- World's tallest stand-alone hotel at 365 metres.
- Reached the halfway stage of 52 storeys.
- Scheduled completion date in the fourth quarter of 2023.
- Hotel's opening in the first half of 2024.
- Tower surpass Dubai's 356m Gevora Hotel, when completed.
- World's tallest hotel.
- Designed by architectural company NORR.
- Built by The First Group’s chief development partner, China Railway Construction Corporation.
- Landmark development for Dubai.
- One of the world’s great tourism and business travel destinations.
- Set a new benchmark for upscale accommodation.
- Recognised as one of the most dynamic and competitive hotel markets on the planet.
Fighting The Global Pandemic
1. Dubai's hospitality and tourism industry is continuing to recover from the coronavirus pandemic.
2. Emirate hosted 7.28 million international overnight visitors.
Construction of Ciel Tower
- More than 1,000 guestrooms and suites, as well as premium amenities.
- Ciel Observatory & Lounge on the 81st floor.
- Signature rooftop Sky Terrace with infinity pool and bar.
- World's tallest stand-alone hotel at 365 metres — has reached the halfway stage of 52 storeys.
300-metre atrium with vertically stacked landscaped terraces that will span the building’s 82 floors.
The Ciel Tower Reaches Construction Milestone
- Gevora Hotel was named the world's tallest hotel when it opened in 2018.
- Beating the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai.
- Situated less than four kilometres away, by only six metres.
- Ever-evolving Dubai skyline recently been enhanced by the emergence of Uptown Tower.
- Located between the southern end of Jumeirah Lakes Towers and the Jumeirah Park community.
- Reached 329m last week, when concrete was poured for the roof at the 79th level.
- May eventually reach 340m when a steel crown is placed on top of the building.
- Act world's 80th tallest building, according to data from Emporis.
Top 10: World's Tallest Towers
- Burj Khalifa, Dubai - 828m
- Shanghai Tower, Shanghai - 632m
- Makkah Clock Royal Tower, Makkah - 601m
- Ping An International Finance Centre, Shenzhen - 599m
- Goldin Finance 117, Tianjin - 597m
- Lotte World Tower, Seoul - 554m
- World Trade Centre, New York - 541m
- CTF Finance Centre, Guangzhou - 530m
- Tianjin CTF Finance Centre, Tianjin - 530m
- Citic Tower, Beijing - 528m