Museum of the Future, Dubai
Have you noticed the impressive construction next to Emirates Towers while you drive along Dubai’s Sheikh Zayed Road?
Living Museum: The Upcoming Attraction
- Living Museum is located on Sheikh Zayed Road.
- Acting as a test bed for future generations.
To create innovative solutions for the challenges facing society.
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, desribed the Museum of the Future as the the most beautiful building on Earth.
1. Arab Renaissance
2. Architectural Marvel
3. Latest Technology
4. Journey through Museum
- Spectacular building that “speaks Arabic”.
- Representing the revival of Arab excellence in the fields of science, mathematics and research.
- Appreciation of the past Arab intellectuals that aims at resuming Arab civilisation and renaissance.
- Rising 77m above the ground.
- Striking structure is an architectural marvel.
- Built by using robotic technology and with an emphasis on sustainability.
- Building is powered with 4,000 megawatts of solar energy.
- Pillar-less structure is home to seven unique and distinct floors.
- Museum of the Future employs the latest technologies of:
1. Virtual and augmented reality.
2. Data analysis.
3. Artificial intelligence.
4. Human-machine interaction.
Role: Museum’s Exhibits
1. Orchestrates “a world beyond human knowledge”.
2. Providing visitors with innovative experiences unfolding across five different exhibitions.
3. Explore the future of space travel and living, climate change and ecology, health, wellness, and spirituality.
Journey through Museum
- Coming face-to-face with “never-seen-before space technology”.
- Getting introduced to humanity’s home in outer space.
1. Journey begins in the depths of our solar system.
2. Paying tribute to the inspiring Emirates Mars Mission project that saw the Hope Probe successfully enter Mars’ orbit in 2021.
3. Visitors will embark on a peaceful and empowering journey, as light will be shed on reconnecting to human senses and learning to detach from the personal immense use of technology.
4. Immersive experience will see its visitors in an entirely new environment as they are:
1. Re-introduced to planet Earth.
2. The future of healing, sustainability and bioengineering technology.
Reflecting the UAE’s Ongoing Work in Sustainability & Environmental Stability
This part of the visitors’ journey highlights:
- UAE position as one of the first countries to announce its commitment to achieving climate neutrality by 2050.
- Homage to the country’s efforts in planning to host the 28th United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP 28) in Abu Dhabi in 2023.