Palm Jumeirah: The Winner @ World Travel Awards
Highlights: Palm Jumeirah
- Architectural wonder and flagship master development from Nakheel.
- Named world’s leading tourism development project by the World Travel Awards.
- Three of the island’s newest attractions and destinations were crowned at the annual event.
The Palm View
- 360-degree observation deck.
- Opened at the top of the Palm Tower last year.
- Took the title of Middle East’s Leading New Tourist Attraction.
Dubai’s Leading Beach Destination: Palm West Beach
- Act as the nakheel’s unique seafront dining and leisure spot.
- Opened in 2020.
- Won the award for Dubai’s Leading Beach Destination.
St. Regis the Palm, Dubai
- Key attraction within the Palm Tower, took the title of World’s Leading New Hotel.