Palm Monorail: Enjoy The Scenic Transportation
The Monorail System at the Palm Jumeirah
- Dubai Metro’s nol card can soon be used to take a ride on Palm Jumeirah Monorail.
- By signing of an agreement between the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) and Nakheel.
- Signing was done on the sidelines of the recently concluded MENA Transport Congress and Exhibition 2022 in Dubai.
- RTA signed two more agreements:
1. Dubai Investments Park.
2. China-owned CRRC Zhuzhou, aims at enhancing public transport services in Dubai.
The Palm Monorail’s Trip
- Palm Monorail’s Trip is from The Palm Gateway to Al Ittihad Park, Nakheel Mall, Atlantis and The Pointe.
- Visitors an experience to savour the stunning views of the Palm Jumeirah and its scenic landscape,” noted Omar Khoory, Chief Hospitality and Assets Officer, Nakheel.
Expanding the World-Class Services of The Palm Monorail
- Has joined the nol card, which is so popular across the UAE.
- From The Palm Gateway to Al Ittihad Park, Nakheel Mall, Atlantis, and soon The Pointe, the monorail offers a scenic journey that allows visitors to experience breathtaking views of Palm Jumeirah and its iconic landmarks.
- Single trip from Palm Gateway station to Atlantis Aquaventure is Dh20.
- Round trip ticket is Dh30.
Enhancing Route 2020
The second agreement signed RTA was with Dubai Investments Park.
1. To enhance the operation, maintenance and development work within the protected zone of Dubai Metro’s Route 2020.
2. To pursue a futuristic vision that contributes to advancing Dubai’s profile as a global destination.
Trackless Tram System
- RTA’s third agreement is with China’s CRRC Zhuzhou to study the feasibility of rolling out a trackless tram system in Dubai manufactured by the Chinese company.
- Trackless tram system is a modern flexible system that offers cost and energy saving solutions for public transport.