Peaches & Cream: New Beach Clubs on Palm Jumeirah
- Limestone Lab hospitality group are behind the new Peaches and Cream beach club.
- Inspired by the eighties.
- Set to open in Q2 of 2022 on Palm Jumeirah.
- Created by Hassan Ballout and Hani Dweik.
- Recently launched Social Distrikt on Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah.
- Had previously announced plans to develop six more concepts in the UAE.
Peaches & Cream
- New addition to the group’s concepts and vision.
- One of the many visionary concepts in the pipeline for Limestone Lab.
- Influenced by “old school vibes”.
- Will offer different design elements.
- Brightly saturated interiors.
- Restaurant area will be decorated with deep-seated suede sofas, cafe-like cubes, and sleek finishings.
- Lounge and bar setting will sit offering high-rise bar tables, and swings.
- Adjacent to the bar will sit a boutique clothing store, where beachgoers will be able to shop the season’s latest beachwear.
Peaches & Cream Dining
- The outdoor lounge and bar will be met with a sandy 3,000 sq ft beach featuring a large pool and soft candy-coloured sunbeds.
- The venue will feature a classic Mediterranean restaurant serving fresh seafood, premium meats, and vegan dishes.
- For guests to enjoy a premium dining experience, after long hours basking in the sun.
The Group’s Most Recent Launch
- Social Distrikt, a recent launch, where an urban food and bar hall also located on Palm Jumeirah.
- With the idea of “re-imagining hospitality experiences” Limestone Lab is set to roll out a lineup of unique concepts
- Launch to the market between now and Q4 of 2023, with a “disruptive approach” to the traditional brick-and-mortar models.
Limestone Lab presently raised US$6 million in investment rounds, with current plans to raise an additional US$2 million to roll out their latest concepts.