Arabian Ranches vs Mudon, Dubai - Should you buy or rent a house?
Description: Arabian Ranches vs Mudon, Dubai
- Family-centric neighbourhoods that offer access to a variety of lifestyle amenities.
- Freehold, suburban areas, although the latter is a newer housing development.
Arabian Ranches - Located off Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311)
Mudon - Located at the juncture of Al Qudra Road and Emirates Road (E611)
- 3, 4 and 5-bedroom villas and townhouses in Arabian Ranches.
- 1 to 3-bed apartments as well as duplexes in Mudon.
- Arabian Ranches offering 4000 homes for those searching for spacious, luxury houses inspired by Arabian and Mediterranean architecture.
- Independent as well as semi-detached villas in Arabian Ranches that come in various styles and layouts.
Homes in Arabian Ranches
Several houses & villas for sale range from 2 to 7-bedroom units. Townhouses in the community with private pools and more facilities.
Most sought-after sub-communities to buy villas in Arabian Ranches are:
*Al Reem, Saheel, Mirador, Palmera and Polo Homes
- 3-bed villas in Arabian Ranches is AED 2.8M.
- 4-bedroom Arabian Ranches houses cost an average of AED 4M.
- 5-bed houses in Arabian Ranches averages at AED 5.2M.
Homes in Mudon
Luxury homes, townhouses, independent 3, 4 and 5-bed villas are for sale.
Villas for sale in Mudon
*Arabella Townhouses, Naseem and Rahat have Arabella Townhouses
- 3-bed houses in Mudon are AED 1.8M.
- 4-bed villas for AED 2.8M.
- 5-bedroom houses for sale with AED 4.1M.
Take a look at Arabian Ranches!!
Saheel, Mirador La Colleccion, Al Reem, Palmera and Polo Homes are the top sub-communities to rent houses in this golf course community.
- Rent of 3-bed houses in Arabian Ranches average at AED 144k.
- Rent of 4-bed villas in Arabian Ranches is AED 241k.
- Rent 5-bedroom villas in Arabian Ranches at AED 258k per annum.
Take a look in Mudon!!
Arabella Townhouses, Naseem and Rahat are popular for renting villas as well.
- 4-bed rental houses in Mudon at an average price of AED 125k annually.
Enjoy an active lifestyle in Arabian Ranches & Mudon
- Arabian Ranches and Mudon offer an integrated community lifestyle.
- Mudon, a new development, Arabian Ranches is a slightly more established and upscale area.
- These communities feature recreational amenities and essential facilities such as supermarkets, restaurants, retail outlets and clinics.
- Arabian Ranches and Mudon are pet-friendly.
- Arabian Ranches is home to Arabian Ranches Golf Club and Dubai Polo Equestrian and Club for sports lovers.
- Mudon has its Central Park, which is perfect for families.
- Easy access to several attractions such as Dubai Autodrome and IMG Worlds of Adventure.