August 2021 Real Estate Updations, UAE
August 2021 Real Estate Updations, UAE
Some of the latest updates from the real estate market,UAE from August 2021:
1. Vincitore Benessere
- Newest project in Arjan by Vincitore Realty.
- Set to be delivered in Q2 2023.
- Designed to offer a well-integrated and balanced lifestyle in Dubai.
- Combining wellness with state-of-the-art technology.
- Offers state-of-the-art amenities, that promote holistic well being.
What to expect?
- A lagoon pool.
- An island gym
- Meditation room
- Soft jogging track
- A Zen garden
- All-sports terrain .
The Project Value
- Increasing Vincitore Realty's portfolio.
- Value to AED 730M when compared with the previous projects.
- Previous projects such as Vincitore Boulevard and Vincitore Palacio were valued at AED 135M and AED 230M.
Are you interested in buying a flat in Vincitore Bennesere?
Investors can expect to pay a starting price of AED 492k.
2. New Launch In Motor City
- Union Properties recently announced the launch of Motor City Views.
- New apartment project will be located in the heart of Motor City.
- Three buildings with seven floors.
- Each floor will have several residences, comprising studios, one and two-bedroom apartments.
- Apartments imbibed with warm colours and contemporary interiors.
- 880 residences collectively.
- With 313 studios, 427 one-bedroom, 133 two-bedroom apartments and 7 three-bedroom apartments.
1. Air-conditioned sports halls, multiple swimming pools as well as a shaded playground for kids.
2. To offer residents ease of shopping.
3. Consist of a retail area with various shops, eateries and leisure facilities.
3. Project in Yas Acres â€“ The Magnolias
- Abu Dhabi-based developer, Aldar Properties has unveiled another project in Yas Acres â€“ The Magnolias.
- Construction of the project will begin in the fourth quarter of 2021.
- Comprise 312 villas, duplexes and townhouses.
- Along with community pools, retail stores, schools and mosques.
- Residents can enjoy an extra space to live, eat, work and rejuvenate with spacious floor plans.
- Villas, duplexes and townhouses in Magnolias are available in multiple configurations.
- Investors will have an option to choose from three and four-bed duplexes, four to six-bedroom villas and two to four-bed townhouses.
- Villas will be golf-course-facing and can enjoy stunning views of the sprawling greens.
4. JVT Project
- ZÄZEN Properties developed the JVT Project - ZÄZEN One.
- Plans to finish construction by the end of the year.
- Already crossed the 50% completion mark.
- Handovers expected to be completed by 31st January 2022.
- Spanning 82 to 260 sq. m.
- Nestled along the Al Khail Road highway, with Al Khail Avenue Mall located a kilometre away.
- Project offers a comfortable and eco-friendly lifestyle complying with Trakhees LEED Green Building regulations.
- Residents have easy access to schools, play areas and parks located in Jumeirah Village Triangle (JVT).
- Half of the infrastructure has been completed.
- Project will soon begin work on interior work and landscaping.
Project is thoughtfully-designed with immense focus on:
a) Operational sustainability
C) Internal air quality.
Six Projects Approved in Hatta by Dubai Ruler
Hatta is a model for small cities in the region. The development and tourism projects in Hatta will have a significant impact on promoting national tourism and providing distinctive tourism and cultural experience for visitors and the community.
As a part of the Hatta development plan; H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai has approved the launch of six new projects
- Several new exciting projects has been launched.
- Real estate market of the UAE has been buzzing in August.
- With significant progress made on upcoming projects.
- Establishment of a hotel
- 1,300 m high mountain peak, chairlifts
- Sustainable waterfalls
- Trekking trails to Jebel Umm Al Nisour.
Feature the development of 200 holiday residences for tourists.
To establish Hatta's position as one of the most exciting destinations.