Dubai Property Deals Recorded, AED 36b
Viewing: The Transaction Points
- 70 % of the total transactions were up to AED 2 million, while 23 % were between 2 million and to AED 5 million in April.
- April transactions were up 4.2 % compared to March and 0.6 % more in terms of value by volume.
- Dubaiâ€™s real estate sector recorded 4,832 sales transactions worth AED 10.98 billion in April 2021, which is the highest value in four years since March 2017.
- April transactions were up 4.2 % when compared to March and 0.6 % more in terms of value bringing the total up to 16,577 sales transactions worth AED 36.12 billion.
- 70 % of the total transactions were up to AED 2 million, while 23 % were between AED 2 million and to AED 5 million, 4.0 % were between AED 5 million and AED 10 million and 3.0 % above AED 10 million.
- 12.9 %, the highest in 14 months.
- 60 % transactions in segment.
- Off-plan category 40 %.
Apartment/ Villa/ Townhouse Sales
- 69 % of the total apartment sales.
- 31 % for villa / townhouse sales.
Volume of Transactions
1. Off-plan market transacted 1,934 properties worth Dh3.09 billion.
2. Secondary market transacted 2,898 properties worth Dh7.89 billion.
3. When comparing with March 2021:
- Number of off-plan sales transactions in April increased by 12.9 %, the highest in 14 months.
- Secondary/ready property transactions decreased for the first time in 11 months by 0.92 %.