Expo 2020 Dubai: Welcomed Nearly Three Million Visits
The senior vice president of communications Expo 2020 Dubai, Sconaid McGeachin point out that a total of 2,942,388 visits were recorded in the five weeks since Expo 2020 Dubai opened.
Number of Visitors
The visitor numbers include visits from over 100,000 school children.
From more children during the upcoming learning and knowledge week.
Mohamed Eisa Al Ansaari, Vice President of Strategic Communications at the Expo listed out the various business, cultural, social, and sporting events that Expo 2020 Dubai will be hosting in the weeks to come.
The events held at the Expo site in the past week, leading to high visitor numbers, such as the:
- Flag Day
- River Dance
- Diwali were
Virtual Visits to the Expo 2020
Welcoming More Visitors
- We are excited the numbers continue to rise continuously and people are coming back week after week to participate in the exciting activities weâ€™re hosting here at Expo 2020 Dubai.
- An exact breakdown of visitors based on their nationalities were not provided by the Expo officials.
Visitors & Events
- Visitor numbers reflect the programming of events here at the Expo.
- We have had Emiratis, Indians, and visitors from Philippines for example.
- We had a spike in visitors from the Indonesian community during the Indonesian National Week.
- Large increase in the number of international tourists is expected between December to April.
- The Expo launched special offers, including special weekday ticket passes priced at Dh 45.
- Running from November 7 to December 10.
Explore Expo 2020 Dubai, Explore the World will create five Grand Prize Draw winners, who will win one million Skywards miles each, plus 50 Weekly Draw winners.