Grab Up New Villas @ Nakheel: Villas Worth Dh800M in Record
- Sold out 217 villas worth Dh800 million in just four hours announced by a major Dubai-based real estate
- Noted that the investors were quite confused to acquire homes at its new Murooj Al Furjan community.
Murooj Al Furjan highlights
1. Continued buoyancy in the villa sector.
2. Demand for quality homes with excellent onsite amenities.
3. 217 villas were part of the first phase of Murooj Al Furjan.
- Number of Villas: 418 are booked at the mixed-use gated community.
- Completed in 2024.
- Prices start at Dh2.9 million.
Impact Of COVID - 19
Due to the effects Covid-19 pandemic, the Dubaiâ€™s property sector:
- Has been on a tear.
- Bucking even international trends that have seen negative.
- Uneven or tepid growth.
Because of these factors, the investors have been flocking to the market to snap up a piece of real estate, taking advantage of lower prices over the past year.
Villas with spacious areas, emerged to become a very popular draw as tenants seek more convenience in the wake of the disruption brought about by the coronavirus pandemic, and has forced many companies to switch to remote work.