Prepare your property once you plan to sell
Prepare your property once you plan to sell your house
You need to make your house stand out and highlight its key features in order to grab the attention of potential homeowners.
Here are some useful tips regarding staging your home for sale in Dubai:
- Create a balanced space
- Dress it up with neutral-patterned bedding
- An eco-friendly option
- Give awkward spaces a function
- Salvaging old materials
- Make Repairs
- Remove clutters
- Freshly-painted home
- Not to overcrowd the room
- Usage of Contemporary Appliances
- Add Some Life to Your Home
1. Create a balanced space
This is the most crucial part of home staging.
- Make a detailed floor plan with room dimensions
- Offer it to buyers so they can clearly see what they're getting.
- Buyers like to envision their furniture in each room.
- Make sure all cabinets in bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens are clutter-free.
- Show your buyers that they get ample space for their belongings.
2. Dress it up with neutral-patterned bedding
A well-appointed bedroom dramatically increases the value of a home:
- Bedrooms should be comfortable and welcoming.
- Can create a relaxing setting with luxurious linens in soft colours.
- Make potential homebuyers sit back and relax.
- If you wish to then go to markets in Deira and buy a bed frame with an inexpensive air mattress.
3. An eco-friendly option
Dubai is all about a green lifestyle!
- Dress it up with neutral-patterned bedding staging may turn out to be an excellent idea.
- Homebuyers around the globe are willing to pay more for a home that is green.
- Using cork flooring as it is extremely durable.
- Costs about half the price of hardwood flooring.
Another eco-friendly option is that by plastering the walls.
How plastering may done?
- It is a natural material that resists dust and fingerprints. Since it soaks moisture, it can also work great in damp environments such as bathrooms.
4. Give awkward spaces a function
- Adding wall-to-wall shelves and a desk in an attic bedroom can turn it into a private office.
- Utilisation of a cramped space adds value to the home.
- May turn out to be a feature potential buyers might surely remember.
5. Salvaging old materials
Home staging can be very expensive if you are not careful with your shopping.
Why salvaging done?
- Salvaging old materials to save money.
- Idea is to repurpose old junk.
- Use strips of hardwood flooring to make an excellent fence.
- Cut down pieces of old laminate countertops to make shelves.
- Turn old doors into headboards.
6. Make Repairs
- Must focus on while preparing your home for property viewings is to make repairs.
- Lack of maintenance, without a doubt, is one of the major turn-offs for a buyer.
- Scour through each room, analyse it from a buyer's point of view.
- Create a list of things that require repairs.
7. Remove clutters
- Remove clutter from all nooks and crannies of your home.
- Adding colour to your humble abode.
- Get rid of the old apartment-grade window blinds.
- Replace them with new window treatments that can change a room dramatically.
- Forget those floor-to-ceiling mirrors.
- Don't make rooms look bigger â€“ they only make them look outdated.
8. Freshly-painted home
- Roomy and airy houses always attract buyers.
- Make a room appear bigger by painting it with the same colour as the neighbouring room.
- Painting the walls with the same colour as the draperies may also give the illusion of more space while simultaneously providing a seamless and sophisticated look.
- Give them a fresh coat of white paint if your casings and doors look old and outdated.
- Can sign for house painting services in Dubai to give your entire house a cleaner and contemporary look.
Note: Experts say that using the same colour will make both rooms feel like one big space if you have a small dining room and kitchen.
9. Not to overcrowd the room
- You need to add furniture to highlight the purpose of each room once the painting is done.
- Try not to overcrowd the room with furniture that is too large for space as it will make the space appear cramped and small.
- Narrow spaces could do well with shelves as they can add depth to make a room feel larger.
- Painting the shelves with the same colour as the walls can create an illusion of depth.
- Using large-patterned window treatments because small patterns tend to disappear in a large room if you have large rooms with large windows.
10.Usage of Contemporary Appliances
- Adding appliances to your humble abode is one of the best ideas to stage your home for sale.
- Adding a new cooktop, stove or refrigerator to the kitchen can give you a better return on investment.
- Consider installing these Google devices in your Dubai home.
Note: Believe it or not, but sellers recoup every penny they spend on appliances.
11. Add Some Life to Your Home
- Look for tiny places in your house and see where you can add rugs, fresh flowers or hang paintings.
- Consider installing wall-mounted lights or attractive centrepieces.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How can I improve my house's curb appeal?
I can improve my house's curb appeal by:
- Re-arranging plants in your garden
- Taking care of lawn's furniture
- Cleaning indoor or outdoor light fixtures
- Adding potted plants along the pavement
- Decorating an outdoor patio in your home
2. How to use contemporary appliances to your home?
By adding appliances to your humble abode is one of the best ideas to stage your home for sale.
Although not common, adding a new cooktop, stove or refrigerator to the kitchen can give you a better return on investment. Believe it or not, but sellers recoup every penny they spend on appliances. You can even consider installing these Google devices in your Dubai home.