Properties for sale in Al Furjan
Properties for Sale in Al Furjan
- Offers a tranquil living environment.
- A master community by Nakheel.
- Feels like an oasis away from the busy streets of Dubai.
Residents living in Al Furjan get to enjoy the tranquil vibe of the neighbourhood.
Why to invest in Al Furjan?
- Al Furjan is ideally located in the New Dubai district.
- 13 minutes away from the famous Ibn Battuta Mall.
- 15 minutes away from the new Maktoum Airport (DWC) & Expo 2020 site.
Notable Business & Leisure Destinations
1. Dubai Media City
2. Dubai Marina
- Al Furjan lies along the new metro Route 2020, one of the most anticipated projects for Expo 2020.
- Residents have been able to use the Al Furjan Metro Station to commute to other parts of the city from January 2021 onwards.
Investors have a choice between apartments, villas and townhouses when looking at properties for sale in Al Furjan:
1. If you are looking at the apartments for sale in Al Furjan, these come in various layouts, right from cosy studios to large three-bedroom homes.
2. For the villas for sale in Al Furjan, you can find everything from 3 to 6-bedroom family homes. This diverse collection of properties makes the community ideal for a larger mix of residents.
Amenities & Facilities
Al Furjan boasts a choice of amenities that residents can easily access:
- The Al Furjan Spinneys supermarket is easily accessible for residents in the area.
- The clubhouse has restaurants, swimming pools, sports courts and a gym.
Other Reasons To Invest In Al Furjan
- Family-oriented facilities.
- Environment makes Al Furjan an excellent place for families to grow.
- Safe and friendly community vibe.
Buy Apartments in Al Furjan
- Investors keen on Al Furjan will find a choice of configurations, including studios, 1, 2 and 3-bedrooms.
- Each unit features spacious layouts and contemporary interiors.
- Apartments have tranquil surroundings.
- Offer residents access to world-class amenities and facilities in and around the building.
Top Areas To Buy Apartments in Al Furjan
Here are the top buildings for the best Al Furjan apartments for sale.
- Comprising of three residential buildings.
- Most sought-after place to buy apartments in Al Furjan.
- Have 17 floors, consisting of studios, 1, 2 and 3-bed apartments.
- To gym, swimming pool, private hall, kids' play area.
- Offers round-the-clock security, podium parking and concierge facilities.
- Investors can find Murano Residences apartments under AED 1M.
- One-bed apartments in Murano Residences have an average price of AED 627k.
- 2-bed flats for sale in Murano Residences are available at AED 992k.
Masakin Al Furjan
- Featuring seven low-rise buildings.
- Has the added benefit of being a gated community.
- Offers a peaceful, family-friendly lifestyle with lush green outdoor spaces.
- A state-of-the-art gym.
- Temperature-controlled pool.
- Multi-purpose hall.
- Dedicated parking areas.
Residents who rely on public transport can also easily access the Al Fujran Metro Station, which is located across from the community.
- Flats in Masakin Al Furjan range from studios to 3-bed apartments.
- Average cost of a 1-bed apartment for sale in Masakin Al Furjan is AED 618k.
- Bigger 3-bed flats in Masakin Al Furjan cost AED 1.38M on average.
Starz by Danube
- Developed in 2019.
- Consists of two buildings: Starz 1 and 2.
- Pet-friendly community, which makes it a great choice for those with furry friends.
Features of Two Buildings: Starz 1 & 2
- Around 454 residences including studios, 1 and 2-bed units.
- Apartment community keep residents close to many amenities such as gyms, pools and sports courts.
- An average of AED 389k for studios in Starz by Danube.
- AED 606k to buy 1-bed flats in Starz by Danube.
- 2-bed apartments for sale in Starz by Danube at AED 900k.
Top Areas To Buy Villas in Al Furjan
Villas in Quortaj
- Most popular sub-community to buy artfully-crafted houses in Al Furjan.
Houses in Quortaj
- Are themed around North African architecture, exuding Emirati and Mediterranean touches.
- Come with large landscaped gardens.
- Spacious balconies and terraces, a maid's room, laundry room and barbecue area.
Residents can also make use of the pools, gyms and sports facilities available at the clubhouses.
- Villas for sale in Al Quortaj range between AED 2M and AED 6.2M.
- Buy a 3-bed villa in Quortaj for an average price of AED 2.36M.
- Average price of 4-bed houses for sale in Quortaj is AED 3.49M.
Dreamz by Danube
- Developed by Danube Properties.
- Enclave was developed in 2018.
- Consists of more than 170 freehold villas.
- Family-oriented community with access to a health club, community centre and open spaces.
- School, supermarket and mosque located in proximity.
- Buy 4-bed villas in Dreamz by Danube for AED 2.49M, on average.
Dubai style Villas in Aj Furjan
- Distinctive earthy tones and Arabian architecture.
- Boast an effortless blend of traditional architecture with modern interiors.
- Earthy red tones, combined with the notable wind tower designs can be found in these villas.
- Villas range from 3 to 5-bedroom layouts.
- 3-bed villas for sale in Dubai Style for an average of AED 3.34M.
- 5-bed houses are available for an average price of AED 4.31M.
Townhouses in Quortaj
Investors looking to buy townhouses in Al Furjan can also opt for Quortaj:
- Townhouses in Quortaj are available in 3-bed layouts and come with private gardens and shaded parking.
- Buy 3-bed townhouses for sale in Quortaj for an average price of AED 2.38M.
Al Furjan West
- Another popular area to buy townhouses.
- Units are functional, well-designed and highly comfortable.
- Each townhouses are the quintessence of community living in Dubai.
- Access to Al Furjan West Pavilion, which has cafes, restaurants and other amenities.
- Average cost of 4-bed townhouses for sale in Al Furjan West is AED 2.33M.
Murooj Al Furjan
- Inspired by flourishing meadows.
- Set to be a serene, peaceful community within the Al Furjan development.
Highlights Of Off-Plan Project
1. Townhouses surrounded by lush, green landscapes, reflecting modern elegance and sophistication.
2. Amidst beautiful parks and community pools.
3. Residents will be able to enjoy an laidback lifestyle.
4. Expected to be completed by Q2 2024.
- Expect to pay an average of AED 1.69M.
- Average price to invest in 4-bed townhouses in Murooj Al Furjan stands at AED 2.04M.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Who is the developer of Al Furjan?
The well-known real estate company, Nakheel Properties, has developed Al Furjan.
2. Is Al Furjan a good investment?
This is most defiantly an excellent time to invest in apartments and villas in Al Furjan because the area will increase in popularity with every day that passes.
3. Is Al Furjan is a free zone area?
In terms of buying property, Furjan Dubai is a freehold area, it is still a developing community as there are a few off-plan properties that will be delivered by 2022. Studios for sale in Al Furjan is priced between AED 298k and AED 898k.
4. Is Al Furjan is a freehold area?
Yes, Al Furjan is a freehold area, which means expats and foreign investors can also buy properties on a freehold basis.
5. Is Al Furjan a good place to live in?
There are many benefits of investing in this community. Aside from its high quality recreational amenities, charming community vibe and spacious properties, Al Furjan has a great location near public transport links, major shopping malls, industrial and commercial centres and the Expo 2020 site.