Renting Property in Downtown Dubai vs Dubai Marina
Renting Property in Downtown Dubai vs Dubai Marina
Downtown Dubai vs Dubai Marina
- Two of the most popular residential areas in Dubai.
- Ranking amongst the top areas to buy or rent a property.
- Both offer stylish properties with state-of-the-art amenities.
- Close to major attractions and landmarks.
- Downtown Dubai is the flagship development of Emaar Properties.
- Dubai Marina predominantly developed by Emaar.
The Ideal Location
- Both neighbourhoods are situated off Sheikh Zayed Road.
1. Properties in Dubai Marina are close to Jebel Ali.
2. Properties in Downtown Dubai are closer to older neighbourhoods like Bur Dubai and Jumeirah.
Buying Apartments in Downtown Dubai and Dubai Marina
- Downtown Dubai and Dubai Marina have an extensive portfolio of apartments for sale, including ready and off-plan units.
- Apartment configurations ranging from studios to 5-bedroom units, as well as options for luxurious penthouses and duplexes.
- Variety of architectural styles and floor plans in Downtown Dubai.
- Downtown Dubai apartments come with sweeping views of the city's skyline and the Dubai Canal.
The Dubai Marina Community
- Home to more than 200 residential towers.
- Dubai Marina apartments ranging from studios to 5-bedroom flats, along with upscale penthouses and duplexes. .
When Comparing Apartments in Dubai Marina vs Downtown Dubai
- Both communities offer units of similar sizes with 1-bedroom apartments ranging between 570 sq. ft to 1,200 sq. ft.
- Flats in Downtown Dubai tend to have larger layouts.
- Downtown Dubai apartments have a higher average sales price-per-square-foot of AED 1,890.
- Average sales price-per-square-foot for flats in Dubai Marina stands at AED 1,242.
- Price to buy studio apartments in Downtown Dubai averages AED 1.09M while 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom flats have average sales prices of AED 1.52M and AED 2.79M.
- 3-bedroom apartment for sale in Downtown Dubai costs AED AED 4.81M.
- Average price to buy studios in Dubai Marina stands at AED 769k.
- 1-bedroom flats for sale in Dubai Marina average at AED 1.15M while 2-bedroom flats average at AED 1.78M.
- 3-bedroom flat for sale in Dubai Marina is AED 2.97M.
When Comparing Villas in Dubai Marina vs Downtown Dubai
1. The Jewels
- One of the towers in the area that offers podium villas.
- Larger availability of spacious villas for sale in Dubai Marina, ranging from 3 to 5-bedroom units.
2. The villas in Downtown Dubai have limited availability.
- Dubai Marina villas averages at AED 4.89M for 3-bedroom homes, AED 9.74M for 4-bedroom villas and AED 13.6M for 5-bedroom units.
- 4-bedroom villas in Downtown Dubai have an average cost of AED 6.54M.
Renting Apartments in Downtown Dubai and Dubai Marina
1. If renting apartments in Downtown Dubai may enjoy airy living spaces, sleek interiors and fantastic views.
2. Tenants can expect a similar choice of apartments in both Downtown or Dubai Marina.
3. Apartments for rent in both of these areas range from cosy studio flats to grand 5-bedroom penthouses.
The Most Popular Buildings For Renting In Dubai Marina And Downtown Dubai
- Marina Diamonds, Sulafa Tower and Marina Pinnacle are the most popular buildings in Dubai Marina.
- Burj Khalifa, Burj Views and 48 Burj Gate draw the most interest from tenants in Downtown Dubai,.
Rental Cost For Apartments and Flats Dubai Marina and Downtown Dubai
- The average prices to rent flats in Dubai Marina stand at AED 43k for studio apartments, AED 66k for 1-bedroom apartments, AED 98k for 2-bedroom flats and AED 142k for 3-bed flats.
- Downtown Dubai apartments for rent will cost around AED 57k for studio flats, AED 83k for 1-bedroom apartments, AED 127k for 2-bedroom units and AED 242k for 3-BHK flats.
Rental Cost For Villas in Dubai Marina and Downtown Dubai
A bigger portfolio of rental villas in Dubai Marina, with available layouts ranging from 2-bedroom to 5-bedroom homes while, Downtown Dubai villas for rent are available primarily in 3 and 4-bedroom configurations.
1. The average price to rent 3-bedroom villas in Dubai Marina stands at AED 181k.
2. Tenants can expect to pay an average price of AED 233k for 3-bedroom villas for rent in Downtown Dubai.
Are You Living in Marina or Downtown Dubai?
- Life in Dubai Marina means residing in a family-friendly waterfront community, with easy access to the beach and a man-made marina.
- Living in Downtown Dubai area is home to impressive landmarks and upscale hotels.
- Several nurseries, clinics and supermarkets dotted throughout both of these neighbourhoods, ensuring a convenient and comfortable lifestyle for residents.
- Apartment towers have state-of-the-art amenities such as a gym and swimming pool.
Recreational Moments In Downtown Dubai And Dubai Marina
- Enjoy watersports will love life in Dubai Marina, which is a stone's throw away from the beach.
- Thrilling outdoor activities in Dubai Marina include skydiving, cycling and zip-lining.
- Downtown Dubai boasts a pet-friendly park, known as the Burj Park, which is ideal for those with furry friends.
- Living in Dubai Marina will face no shortage of shopping and entertainment opportunities.
- Plenty of well-known retail outlets in Dubai Marina Mall, as well as a cinema with upscale restaurants and clubs.
Downtown Dubai Edges Out Dubai Marina!!!
- Dubai Mall, residents of the area have access to flagship stores, drive-in cinemas, musical fountains, ice rinks.
- Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard is a home to some of the city's most exclusive restaurants.
- Dubai Opera is perfect for culture vultures.
- Downtown Dubai has its own metro station and a few public bus stops for those who rely on public transport.
- Dubai Marina is serviced by the public bus, Dubai Tram and the Dubai Metro.
Expect More From These Areas: Burj Park, Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa
- Downtown Dubai has several residential projects, including popular off-plan apartment towers such as:
1. Opera Grand
2. Downtown Views II
3. IL Primo
- Downtown Dubai is expected to see luxury hotels open their doors in the coming years.
- Vida Residences is under development in Dubai Marina.
Enjoy The Attractions In Dubai Marina
- Residents can enjoy the Bluewaters Island Dubai, upscale resorts, celebrity chef restaurants and the upcoming Ain Dubai.
- Unparalleled waterfront destination by Meras, set to be Dubai's most advanced marina and cruise terminal.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What are the most popular attractions in Downtown Dubai?
Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa and Dubai Opera are popular attractions and offer many things to do in Downtown Dubai.
2. What are the top things to do in Dubai Marina?
Some of the top things to do in Dubai Marina include dining at Pier 7, shop at the Dubai Marina Mall and visit X-Line where multiple adventures and watersports await. Dubai Marina is known for its scintillating nightlife and plenty of other attractions.