Top Communities to Rent Apartments in JBR
Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), is one of the trendiest destinations to live and visit in Dubai with a range of convenient amenities, retail outlets and attractions on your doorstep, as well as unparalleled sea views.
The apartments for rent in JBR are amongst the most sought-after properties in the city. The most popular communities in this beachside development are:
JBR boasts 40 high-rise towers divided into six clusters.
Each offers well-appointed residences for those keen on renting in JBR Dubai.
- Rimal is the most popular sub-community for rental apartments in JBR.
- View of Cheesecake Factory, close to the buildings for rent in JBR.
- Residents living in the apartments for rent in JBR Dubai can easily step down to The Beach JBR
- Rimal lies between Bahar and Amwaj.
- Boasts six residential towers, with a variety of apartment configurations available.
- Ranging from studio flats to 4-bedroom penthouses.
- Feature sleek and contemporary interiors; comes with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf or the neighbouring Dubai Marina skyline.
- Choice of supermarkets and pharmacies on the shared podium or â€˜Plazaâ€™ level.
- Cluster located directly across from The Beach, which is one of the cityâ€™s trendiest, outdoor leisure hotspots.
- One of the few clusters with its own mosque.
- Prices for a studio for rent in Rimal averages at AED 49k.
- 1-bedroom apartments cost around AED 72k.
- 2-bedroom rental apartments in Rimal average at AED 91k.
- 3-bed flats are available for an average of AED 133k.
- View of All Day supermarket near rental apartments in JBR.
- 24-hour supermarkets near the JBR apartments for rent, which residents can visit for everyday essentials.
- Boasts large, green spaces for families to enjoy.
- Has both residential towers and hotel apartments, along with a plethora of amenities and restaurants.
- Have easy access to Subway, Medcare Medical Centre, LIFE Pharmacy, All Day Mini Mart and more, on the Plaza level.
- Enjoy the trendy restaurants on The Walk near Sadaf, like Cafe Bateel, Blaze Burgers and Automatic Restaurant.
- Most popular building for renting apartments in this cluster is Sadaf 7.
- Dubai Tram station right opposite the cluster.
- Jumeirah Beach Residence 1 station is within walking distance from the buildings in Sadaf JBR.
The Rental Prices
- For 1-bedroom flats in Sadaf average at AED 74k.
- 2-bedroom apartments cost around AED 91k.
- 3-bed units has an average price of AED 124k.
- View of Life Pharmacy near buildings in JBR
- Have convenient amenities like pharmacies and salons in their vicinity.
- Located at the northern end of the development.
- Boasts six residential towers, with a large portfolio of rental apartments in JBR.
- Apartments range from studios to 4-bedroom flats, along with lofts and penthouses.
- Buildings in Murjan come with dedicated parking for residents.
- Easy access to shared facilities like swimming pools and gymnasiums.
- Murjan is a home to larger apartments, which are ideal for a growing family.
1. Residents of Murjan JBR can enjoy include the UFC gym, located on the community plaza level.
2. A number of coffee shops and eateries dotted throughout Murjan.
3. Carrefour Market is a good option for daily grocery requirements.
4. Rental apartments in JBR also have their own, small community mosque on the plaza.
- Average at AED 71k for 1-bedroom apartments.
- 2-bedroom flats in Murjan have an average price of AED 111k.
- Airy and elegant 3-bedroom apartments for rent in Murjan average at AED 126k.
- Best communities for rental apartments in JBR are Bahar, which has both residential and hotel apartment towers.
- Apartments in Bahar enjoy round-the-clock security and proximity to restaurants, pharmacies and supermarkets.
- Bahar 1 draw the most attention from prospective tenants in this cluster.
- One of the clusters in JBR that has its own community gym, as well as a basketball court.
- Stands out as it has attractions such as TEPFactor and Blacklight Mini Golf.
- Renting a 1-bedroom flat in Bahar will cost an average of AED 69k.
- 2-bedroom apartment in Bahar has an average rental price of AED 88k.
- Amwaj is popular option among those looking to rent apartments in JBR.
- Comprising six buildings.
- Boasts outdoor swimming pools, a gym, childrenâ€™s play area and spacious barbecue area.
- Community benefits from 24-hour surveillance.
- Car owners can also enjoy dedicated, covered parking facilities.
- Most popular building in the Amwaj cluster is Amwaj 3.
- Average price of AED 67k for 1-bedroom apartments in Amwaj.
- 2-bedroom rental apartments have an average price of AED 86k.
- Families looking for larger homes in JBR can rent the 3-bedroom apartments in Amwaj at an average price of AED 111k.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Name the top buildings to rent apartments in JBR?
Amwaj 3, Bahar 1, Sadaf 7, Murjan 1 and Rimal 1 are some of the most popular buildings for renting in Jumeirah Beach Residence.
2. What is the cost of JBR apartments to rent?
The cost of apartments for rent in JBR Dubai start at AED 48k per annum.