Top Five Affordable Locations for Renting
Top Five Affordable Locations for Renting!
Rents Start @ Dh14,000!
- The most economical for tenants looking to rent an apartment are:
1. International City
Know the Rents
- Start from as low as AED 14,000 per year for a studio unit in International City in Q1 2021.
- AED 100,000 per year for a three-bedroom apartment in Jumeirah Village.
- Significant fluctuations were recorded across different developments like:
1. Buildings ranging from single-digit declines to double-digit increases.
2. Villa developments recorded a surge in demand.
3. Rise in rental and occupancy rates as a result of changing working and living habits.
Rental Rate Growth Noted in First Quarter of 2021
- It was like all sorts with positive and negative changes recorded.
- Average apartment and villa rents grew by 1 to 4 %.
Dubai with the massive oversupply of residential units over the years with:
- 24,850 units completed in 2020.
- 30,000 apartments are expected to be handed over this year.
- 1,925 units were completed in the first quarter 2021.
Affordable Areas in Dubai to rent Studios, 1 - 3 Bed Apartments
Hey, are you looking for studio apartments?
1. AED 14,000 in International City
2. AED 15,000 in Deira
3. AED 17,500 in Dubai Sports City
4. AED 17,500 in Discovery Gardens
5. AED 20,000 in Jumeirah Village
Looking for 1-Bedroom Apartments?
1. AED 20,000 in International City
2. AED 25,000 in Deira
3. AED 25,000 in Dubai Sports City
4. AED 27,500 in Discovery Gardens
5. AED 27,500 in Jumeirah Village
Looking for 2-Bedroom Apartments?
1. AED 35,000 in Deira
2. AED 35,000 in International City
3. AED 37,500 in Dubai Sports City
4. AED 40,000 in Jumeirah Village
5. AED 50,000 in Discovery Gardens
Looking for 3-Bedroom Apartments?
1. AED 50,000 in International City
2. AED 55,000 in Deira
3. AED 60,000 in Dubai Sports City
4. AED 65,000 in Jumeirah Village