Visa, Global Digital Payment Firm Tied Up to Allow Buying Properties for Customers
- Emaar Development & Visa have tied up to allow customers in the UAE to buy properties in Emaar projects via debit and credit cards.
- Customers enjoy the conveniences that come with the big-ticket realtor being a part of Visa's global merchant network in a fast-growing, digital world.
- Delivered over 47,000 residential units since 2002.
- Emaar sales backlog of over AED 24.605 billion with 26,000 residential units under development.
- Total sales during 2020 stood at AED 10.9b, of which AED 6.3b was recorded in the UAE.
- Abu Dhabi-based developer Aldar Properties allowed its customers to pay rents by credit cards to offer convenient and flexible payment solutions in August 2020.
Emaar Projects Via Debit & Credit Cards
1. Buying a new home is always a thrilling experience and as partners.
2. We are excited to make that process an even easier one through this partnership with Emaar.
- To expand acceptance of digital payments for the purchase of Emaar properties.
- Enable UAE residents to make large property-related transactions on their Visa debit and credit cards.
- Cardholders can make payments through cards for bookings, down payments, or installments for their new homes, without incurring any additional fees.