Worldâ€™s First Floating Hotel in Dubai: Kempinski
World's First Floating Hotel in Dubai: Kempinski
Highlights: Kempinski Floating Palace
- A luxury hotel opening as a floating destination in Dubai.
- 12 other floating luxury villas are grouped around the hotel.
The Luxury Development
- Innovative project put forward by Seagate Shipyard convinces.
- Offer our guests in Dubai such a first experience from 2023 onwards.
- Connected close to Jumeirah Beach Road.
- 156-rooms plus a suite hotel.
- Guests can arrive by speed boat or with their own boats.
The Main Building
Split into four parts:
- Connected in the middle by a glass pyramid, offering a 5-star hotel.
- Gourmet restaurants banquet areas dot the hotel.
- Has 12 luxury villas, connected by pontoons.
- Villas comes with high-quality design over two floors with a roof terrace and an Infinity pool.
- With two-, three- and four-bedroom options.
- Villas include crew and staff rooms as well as indoor and outdoor living rooms.
- Cruising at a maximum speed of 6 nautical miles.
- Villas are equipped with solar panels which are environment friendly.