Pet-Friendly Communities in Dubai
- Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC)
- Downtown Dubai
- Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)
- Dubai Sports City
- Dubai Hills Estate
Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC)
- Best pet-friendly neighbourhoods in Dubai.
- With countless green spaces and parks.
- Apartments for rent in JVC are a great option for dog parents.
- Has a good choice of pet grooming services, veterinary clinics and pet supply stores in the area, making it extremely convenient for pet parents.
- Jumeirah Village Circle’s studios average at AED 28k.
- Larger 1 and 2-beds apartments for rent in JVC are available for average rents of AED 43k and 61k.
Are you thinking of buying a flat here?
- Studios for sale in JVC cost an average of AED 417k.
- 1-bedroom apartments for sale in JVC can be bought at an average price of AED 653k.
- 2-bed apartments for sale in JVC will have to shell out around AED 996k.
- Downtown Dubai is a great place for people with small pets.
- A good option for pet lovers to live in.
- Best options for pet-owners who rent apartments in Downtown Dubai.
- Neighbourhood is home to Burj Park, one of the dog-friendly parks in Dubai.
- Not only can you and your dog have fun-filled playtime but you can also meet other pet owners living in the vicinity.
- Studio apartments in Downtown Dubai have an average rent of AED 56k.
- 1-bedroom apartments for rent in Downtown Dubai cost AED 79k on average.
- Larger 2-bedroom flats in Downtown Dubai are available for AED 123k.
Hey, are you interested in buying flats?
- Pay around AED 1.07M for studios for sale in Downtown Dubai.
- For 1-bedroom apartments in Downtown Dubai, the average cost is AED 1.47M.
Want to buy a bigger unit?
- 2-bedroom flats in Downtown Dubai at an average cost of AED 2.74M.
Jumeirah Lake Towers
- Great for cats as well as small to medium-sized dogs.
- Can walk in the neighbourhood.
- Jumeirah Lake Towers community has no shortage of wide, beautiful pathways around the lake where you can walk your pets.
- JLT Dog Park is there, where your furry friends can get much-needed exercise and playtime.
- JLT neighbourhood is still great for small dog owners as it houses plenty of grassy areas.
- With a handful of dog-friendly cafes and restaurants.
- Several pet-grooming centres in the neighbourhood as well to bring your furry friend in for some pampering.
Flats for rent in JLT are cat friendly!!
- To rent a studio flat in JLT, you will pay an average price of AED 34k.
- Cost of renting 1-bedroom apartments in JLT averages at AED 52k.
- Interested in larger units can expect to pay an average price of AED 75k for a spacious 2-bedroom flat for rent in JLT.
- For studios in JLT stands at AED 430k.
- For 1-bed apartment for sale in JLT for an average of AED 775k.
- For 2-bedroom flats in JLT available at AED 1.22M on average.
Dubai Sports City
- Best for larger dogs who would benefit from being in a garden.
- Comprising of an array of apartment complexes.
- Another area to live with your pets in Dubai.
- DSC is known primarily for sports.
- Draw single professionals, couples and families.
- The rents of studios in Dubai Studio City average at AED 23k.
- 1-bed apartments for rent in Dubai Sports City are available at AED 34k on average.
- 2-bed flats in Dubai Sports City for around AED 48k yearly.
Looking for apartments for sale in Dubai Studio City!!
- Studios for sale in Dubai Sports City are available for AED 329k on average.
- 1 and 2-bed sale apartments in Dubai Studio City average at AED 482k and AED 750k.
Dubai Hills Estate
- Considered one of the most pet-friendly communities in Dubai.
- Dog-friendly haven has parks and open spaces where you can walk your pooch around.
- Rents for 1-bed apartments in Dubai Hills Estate average at AED 46k.
- 2-bedroom units in Dubai Hills Estate cost AED 69k per year on average.
- Expect to pay an average of AED 610k to buy studios in Dubai Hills Estate.
- For bigger apartments, such as 1-bed or 2-bedroom flats for sale in Dubai Hills Estate, they will pay an average of AED 908k and AED 1.44M.
Apartments are great for smaller pets, villas in Dubai are a better choice for bigger pets who need more space to move about.
Those looking for pet-friendly neighbourhoods in Dubai with villas can consider the following options!
- Arabian Ranches
- Dubai Hills Estate
- The Springs
- Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC)
- Palm Jumeirah
- Arabian Ranches is great for all kinds of pets.
- Pet-friendly community in Dubai with large open spaces, spacious homes with private gardens and walking paths.
- Homes in Arabian Ranches are a good option for homebuyers with dogs.
- Most of which come with spacious gardens that are ideal for pets.
- Feature large balconies that are particularly good for sunbathing cats.
- Outside the villas, there are parks, walkways and lakes that are perfect for walking your dog.
- Rent a 3-bedroom home in Arabian Ranches for AED 145k yearly on average.
- Large and stylish 4-bedroom villa for rent in Arabian Ranches costs around AED 257k per year.
- Rent a 5-bedroom house in Arabian Ranches for an average price of AED 312k.
Want to buy your own villa in Arabian Ranches?
- Sales price of Arabian Ranches villas ranges between AED 3.04M and AED 5.49M, depending on the layout.
Dubai Hills Estate
Find villas in Dubai Hills Estate in various sub-communities, including Maple, Sidra and Club Villas.
- Rent 3-bed houses in Dubai Hills Estate for an average of AED 143k.
- 4 and 5-bed villas in Dubai Hills Estate average at AED 160k and AED 202k yearly.
- 3-bedroom villa in Dubai Hills Estate for an average price of AED 3.61M.
- Great for all types of pets.
- Best areas for pet-owners in Dubai.
- Pet stores in and around The Springs, making it one of the top pet-friendly villa communities in Dubai.
- A fenced dog park located behind Springs 8, which is perfect to give your pooch some leash-free time!
- 3-bed villas for rent in The Springs for an average price of AED 147k.
Are you looking to buy a home here, the villas for sale in The Springs are available for an average of AED 2.69M and AED 3.18M for 3 and 4-bedroom unit.
Pet-owners can consider other communities within the Emirates Living Development, such as:
1. The Meadows
2. The Lakes
3. Emirates Hills
Jumeirah Village Circle
- Best for medium to large-sized dogs.
- Pet-friendly neighbourhood to rent or buy villas in Dubai.
- You can rent a 3-bed house in JVC at an average price of AED 104k, while a spacious, 4-bed villa will cost you around AED 116k annually.
- 3, 4 or 5-bed villas in JVC; 3-bed homes have an average asking price of AED 2.02M.
- 5-bed homes for sale are available for around AED 2.94M.
- Living with your furry friend on the beachside in Palm Jumeirah is a pet parent’s ultimate dream.
- Gorgeous man-made island offers both pet-friendly apartments and villas in Dubai.
- Wide stretches of sandy beaches, such as the Palm West Beach, that are excellent spots for walking your dogs – big or small.
Other Places to Take Your Pets
- Al Ittihad Park
- Vista Mare
- Property prices on this luxurious island tend to be on the higher side, with a 3-bedroom villa in Palm Jumeirah averaging at AED 9.77M.
- For those looking at bigger units such as 4 and 5-bedroom villas, these units cost around AED 13.47M and AED 19.41M, respectively.
- Tenants looking to rent homes in Palm Jumeirah can expect to pay an average price of AED 725k per year for 4-bedroom villas in Palm Jumeirah.
- More luxurious 5-bedroom villas for rent in Palm Jumeirah cost around AED 971k annually.
Other pet-friendly communities in Dubai
Popular communities include:
1. The Lakes
2. The Meadows
3. Jumeirah Park
4. Jumeirah Village Triangle
5. Jumeirah Islands
- It is important to remember that though these residential districts are ideal for pet owners, a lot of the rules related to bringing pets into individual properties are at the landlord’s discretion.
- Dog-owners may be required to dog-proof the home before moving in some cases.
- Developer’s rules about which types of pets are allowed in the community, whether you’re renting or buying a property.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Are there any pet adoption centres in Dubai?
There are plenty of pet adoption centres in Dubai that do great work.
2. Name some various popular pet-friendly cafes in Dubai?
Apart from The Cycle Bistro, Single Fin Cafe and ILLAGO by Chef Andrea, there are various popular pet-friendly cafes in Dubai.