The top affordable apartment communities includes:
- QUEUE POINT
- SKYCOURTS TOWERS
- ELITE SPORTS RESIDENCE
- MAG 5 BOULEVARD
- MEDITERRANEAN, DISCOVERY GARDENS
- NEW DUBAI GATE
- UPTOWN MOTOR CITY
- SILICON GATES
- SEASONS COMMUNITY
- DIAMOND VIEWS
- Most popular building for affordable apartments.
- Located in the master community of Liwan.
- A strategic location allows residents convenient access to major roadways like Al Ain Road and Emirates Road.
- Residents can visit the nearby lake and park for some fresh air.
- A mosque is also located close to the community.
1. Available units include 1-bed flats with an average cost of AED 397k.
2. Two bed flats that average at AED 549k.
1. Average price to rent apartments in Queue Point is AED 28k for 1-bed flats.
2. AED 41k for 2-bedroom flats.
- Located in the Dubailand Residence Complex.
- Ranks second for affordably-priced apartments in Dubai.
- Complex was officially completed in 2010.
- Six buildings, ranging from Tower A to Tower F, with each having 21 floors.
- Recreational amenities within the complex.
- Easy access to shopping malls, eco-tourism spots and other attractions in the emirate.
1. Apartments for sale in Sky courts Towers average at AED 252k for 1-bed flats.
2. AED 363k for 2-bed units.
3. AED 602k for 3-bedroom flats.
- Renting apartments in Skycourts Towers will set tenants back an average of AED 19k, AED 28k and AED 38k for studios, 1 and 2-BHK apartments.
ELITE SPORTS RESIDENCE
- Very popular residential development in Dubai Sports City.
- Featuring a total of 10 buildings.
- Most of the towers are in proximity to the Dubai International Stadium.
- Overlook the green vistas of The Els Club golf course.
1. Infinity pool, prayer room and BBQ area.
2. 24-hour security.
3. Backup electric power and concierge services.
- Have average price of AED 313k for studios, AED 473k for 1-bed and AED 726k for 2-bed flats.
- Average annual rental costs are AED 23k for studio flats.
- AED 33k for 1-bedroom units.
- AED 48k for 2-BHK units.
MAG 5 BOULEVARD
- Newly-built apartment development situated in Dubai South near the Expo 2020 site.
- Mid-range apartments come with several luxurious features and amenities.
- High-quality finishes including private balconies, spacious kitchens and dedicated parking spaces.
1. To buy apartments in Mag 5 Boulevard ranges from AED 314k for studios.
2. AED 745k for 2-bed apartments.
1. Flats for rent in Mag 5 Boulevard average annually at a modest AED 19k for studios.
2. AED 28k for 1-bed units.
3. AED 41k for 2-bed flats.
MEDITERRANEAN, DISCOVERY GARDENS
- Great choice for budget-friendly housing in Dubai.
- A part of the Discovery Gardens development.
- Located nearby to Ibn Battuta Mall and Dubai Festival Plaza.
- Community lies close to Sheikh Zayed Road and Garn Al Sabkha Street.
- Having access to the Dubai Metro Route 2020.
1. 24-hour CCTV security, play areas for kids.
2. Shared swimming pool facilities.
3. Covered parking spaces.
1. Averaging at AED 312k for studios.
2. AED 445k for 1-bed units.
1. Tenants can expect to pay an annual average of AED 23k for studios.
2. AED 34k for 1-bed flats.
3. AED 58k for 2-bed flats.
NEW DUBAI GATE
- Located in Jumeirah Lake Towers.
- Comprises two high-rise buildings.
- Lie close to major tourist hubs in the emirate like Ibn Battuta Mall, JBR and Dubai Marina.
1. Average prices to buy apartments in New Dubai Gate stand at AED 419k for studios.
2. AED 651k for 2-bed apartments.
- An average cost of AED 32k, AED 42k and AED 50k for studios, 1 and 2-bed apartments.
UPTOWN MOTOR CITY
- Low-rise apartment development making waves with prospective investors and tenants.
- Complex is situated southeast of the Motor City development.
- Home to the exciting Dubai Autodrome.
- Proximity to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and Umm Suqeim Road, easy access to the rest of the emirate.
1. Investors expect to pay an average of AED 451k for studios.
2. AED 660k for 1-bed units.
3. AED 1.08M for 2-bedroom apartments.
1. Studios in Uptown Motor City can set you back an average of AED 31k.
2. 1 and 2-bed apartments, with rental prices averaging at AED 43k and AED 73k, respectively.
- Popular residential development located in Dubai Silicon Oasis.
- Complex features four buildings, including Silicon Gates 1 and Silicon Gates 2.
- Excellent option for couples, families and working professionals.
- Access to swimming pool facilities.
- A gymnasium.
- Range from AED 281k for studios to AED 715k for 2-bed flats.
1. Tenants can expect to pay an average of AED 23k for studios.
2. AED 33k for 1-bedroom apartments.
3. Two bed rental flats averaging at AED 56k per annum.
- Located in Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC).
- Popular complex of low-rise buildings is ideal for budget conscious buyers and renters.
- Eight buildings, which are divided into Summer and Autumn clusters.
- Part of the serene JVC community.
- Residents of Seasons Community are treated to over 30 beautifully-landscaped parks.
- Location close to popular entertainment hubs like Dubai Marina.
- Attractive choice for investors and renters alike.
1. 1-bed units are priced at AED 378k on average.
2. Families can opt for the 2-bed flats that have an average price of AED 679k.
1. 1-bed flats that have an average price of AED 30k.
2. 2-bedroom units average at AED 48k per annum.
- Designed in an eye-catching Mediterranean style.
- Located between Hessa Street and Al Khail Road.
- Act as a family-friendly development.
- Close to Dubai Miracle Garden and Dubai Butterfly Garden.
- Average sales prices for these apartments range from AED 279k for studios to AED 650k for 2-bed flats.
1. Tenants can expect to pay a yearly average of AED 27k, AED 41k.
2. AED 61k for studios, 1-bed and 2-bedroom apartments.
- Development by DAMAC Properties.
- Located in Dubai Production City.
- Four-building project features 22 floors in each mid-rise tower.
1. Barbecue area
2. Aerobics centre
3. Steam room
4. 24-hour concierge service.
5. Nearby shopping hubs for residents include City Centre Me’aisem, Circle Mall and Al Khail Avenue Mall.
1. Average at AED 229k for studios.
2. AED 341k for 1-bed apartments.
1. Flats have an average rental price of AED 19k for studio flats.
2. AED 29k for 1-BHK apartments.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Can you live cheap in Dubai?
Living in Dubai on a budget is possible. Many people have to do it as not all the residents of Dubai are highly paid. Some parts of Dubai are inexpensive to rent an apartment in because the accommodation is considered old.
2. Is Dubai a good place to buy an apartment?
Yes. Some of the top locations for affordable apartments include Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT) and JVC.
3. Where can I find furnished flats in Dubai?
You can always consider the top areas to rent furnished apartments in Dubai, such as Dubai Marina, Dubai Sports City and Business Bay.