Rent Villas in Jumeirah Park
Jumeirah Park is a good option for those in search of detached rental housing in Dubai, benefit from favourable rental yields.
- Residential community of over 2,000 villas.
- Located behind Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT).
- Borders other communities like The Meadows and Jumeirah Islands.
- Surrounded by the green spaces and a myriad of parks.
- One of the more eco-friendly neighbourhoods in the emirate.
- Development completed in 2013.
- Considered among the best family-centric communities in Dubai.
1. Jogging tracks, parks, gyms, sports courts, play areas for kids.
2. Community clubhouse that residents can enjoy.
Best Places in Jumeirah Park For Rent
- Legacy Nova
- Sub-community features more than 450 villas.
- Spans 370 hectares and is one of four communities in Jumeirah Park.
- Favoured by families from different international backgrounds owing to an abundance of amenities, schools and supermarkets nearby.
The average lease price of the villas for rent in Legacy
- AED 214k for 3-bed
- AED 250k for 4-bedroom
- AED 304k for 5-bedroom houses
Homes here have a design inspired by European architecture and may also come with swimming pools.
- Features villas that are designed according to the Arab heritage and culture.
- Residents have access to temperature-controlled swimming pools and private gardens.
- Average annual rent for 3-bed villas in the area is AED 224k.
- 4-BHK variety which currently averages at AED 313k per annum.
3. Legacy Nova
- Benefit from the master community’s close proximity to some of the best attractions in Dubai, particularly the ones located in Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah.
Dubai British School Jumeirah Park
Parents will be glad to know about the Dubai British School Jumeirah Park which lies in the master community and offers the National Curriculum of England. The school is located within a 5-minute drive from Legacy Nova.
- Suitable 4-bed villas here, averaging at an annual AED 218k.
Range of amenities in Heritage may come with additional features like:
- Swimming pools
- Maid’s room
- Built-in wardrobes
Expect To Pay
- Average of AED 245k to rent 3-bedroom villas in Heritage.
The design of the homes in this villa neighbourhood are inspired by French architecture.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What are the best things to do in Dubai?
These below are just a few of the many things to do in Dubai:
1. Living in Dubai, you will have access to some of the best attractions in the world.
2. Think an indoor ski resort, desert safaris and skydiving.
3. A trip to the emirate’s many malls is also among the most popular activities here.
4. Emirate’s historical sites and museums are a must-visit for history buffs.
2. Can I buy villa in Jumeriah Park?
Investors who wish to buy villas in Jumeirah Park can find lucrative properties in the same sub-communities. For a start, you can look in the popular areas to buy villas in Jumeirah Park.
3. Can you name the best places in Jumeriah park for rent?
The best places in Jumeirah Park for rent:
- Legacy Nova