Launching Re-Tech platform, Guided by the Vision of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum
A new platform in Dubai to promote growth and support sustainability in the Dubai real estate sector has been launched. The platform, Dubai RE-Tech, will further boost the emirate’s position as a leading investment destination.
1. To boost real estate sector
2. Support the Dubai 2040 Urban Master Plan
Introducing the Platform
- Part of initiatives introduced to support the implementation of the Dubai 2040 Urban Master Plan.
- To make Dubai the world’s best city to live in.
- Help further enhance transparency and strengthen investor confidence in the industry.
Seeing An Exceptional Growth in the Sector
- Growth in the sector with the number of investors increasing by more than 80 per cent in a year.
- Value of annual real estate transactions exceeding Dh250 billion.
- Growth momentum reflects the resilience and attractiveness of the sector and the vast opportunities.
Working of the Re-Tech platform
The platform uses advanced technologies to develop an integrated real estate model based on artificial intelligence that allows players across Dubai’s realty sector to analyse big data related to the industry.
1. It offers tools for future scenario-based strategic planning and policy development, and for generating proactive initiatives to take advantage of opportunities and deal with diverse markets changes.
2. It provides a valuable tool to map the future of Dubai’s real estate sector in line with international best practices, which in turn helps boost investor confidence.
3. It encompasses an integrated and instant real estate database connected with various stakeholders in the sector, which offers industry indicators and the future outlook for the real estate market.
Vital Sectors in the City’s Economy
Dubai’s real estate industry has played a major role in attracting foreign investments, companies and startups to the emirate. This year, the sector has already seen a total of 38,000 new investors.
The Dubai 2040 Urban Master Plan
- Launched by Sheikh Mohammed.
- Maps out a comprehensive plan for sustainable urban development in the emirate.
- Aligned with the UAE’s vision for the next 50 years.
- Enhancing people’s happiness and quality of life.
- Reinforcing Dubai’s status as a preferred global investment and tourism destination.
- Transforming it into the world’s best city to live in.