1. The global aviation sector is returning through Dubai and the UAE.
2. An impressive 8.81 million UAE nationals and residents have been vaccinated in the country.
3. Multiple large-scale business.
4. Social and sporting events have been taking place safely and successfully.
5. Witnessing large visitor numbers in various Emirates across the country.
Dubai Has Nearly Recovered From The Covid Pandemic
1. Aviation Sector Is Recovered
Dubai is now leading the aviation sector’s recovery in UAE. Emirates Airlines reported a 2021-22 half-year net loss of Dhs5.7bn, marking an improvement from Dhs 14.1bn loss for the same period last year. Sharjah’s Air Arabia got back into profit during the third quarter of 2021.
2. Declares At Airshow 2021 Opening
Dubai Airshow, taking place, the first major global aerospace exhibition in the two years since the aviation industry was brutally hit by the pandemic.
Worth more than Dh137 billion were signed on the first day of the airshow.
Activities of Dubai Airshow where 148 countries, 1,200 companies, and 85,000 visitors are expected this year.
3. World’s Greatest Show Expo 2020 Dubai
Expo 2020 Dubai runs until March 31, 2022, inviting the world to join a celebration of unity, opportunity, creativity and sustainability.
1. 3,578,653 individual visits achieved by November’s halfway point.
2. Virtual visitation rose to 15.7 million since October 1.
3. The announcement comes after a packed weekend at the site, with stellar music, sport and cultural performances taking place.
4. Demand Booms in the Real Estate Sector
The Emirate’s primary real estate exhibition, Cityscape Global, witnessed immense participation from international investors. They have played a major role in boosting Dubai’s property market this year.
1. A total of 43,299 property sales transactions worth Dhs104.3bn were recorded in Dubai.
2. Dubai Exhibition Centre featured more than 70 real estate developers, architecture companies and consultancies.
5. 100% Attendance In Dubai Schools
Dubai private schools put an end to all distance learning on October 3 this year. Since then, hundreds of thousands of school kids have returned on-campus, thanks to the robust safety measures that have been put in place for school-going pupils.
6. 100% Covid-19 Vaccination Rates
- UAE has administered 16,255 doses of the Covid-19 vaccine.
- Total doses administered now stand at 21.5 million.
- Rate of doses to 217.73 per 100 people.
- 98.9% of the population have received at least one dose of the Covid-19 vaccine.