The Garden Homes, Palm Jumeirah
- Built on plots ranging from 6,500 sq ft to 7,000 sq ft.
- Spread over an internal area of around 5,000 to 6,000 sq ft.
- Offers a choice of six different architectural styles.
- With four interior layouts with its own unique features.
- Villas range from three to five bedrooms.
- Four & five bed villas have the same interior styles available between them.
- Villas are G+1 with a basement.
Atrium Entry 1
- Double-height foyer spans the center of this villa, which features a majlis.
- Rear of the villa is taken up by an open plan family room and dining room.
- Dividing wall can be put in to create two separate rooms, if preferred.
Atrium Entry 2
- G+1 option features an extra bedroom on the first floor.
- G+2 has a large family room occupying the topmost level.
- Highlighting the space, which could be turned into an extra bedroom, or even a master suite.
- Villa is centred on a rotunda.
- Has a dining room adjoining a double-height majlis, both of which can be converted into one large room.
- Guest room on the ground floor and the remaining bedrooms are upstairs.
Central Rotunda 2
- Here, majlis isn’t double-height.
- Has a spare bedroom on top.
Garden Homes are renovated by their owners. Some of the most common upgrade options:
1. Pool Placement
Have a pool along the side in some villas while others have one at the rear, opening out to the beachfront.
2. Getting Extra Land
- Homeowners often opt to get the extra land so they have more room to work with like extra 1,500 sq ft.
3. Room Styles & Alterations
Homeowners add an extra bedroom or knock down the walls between rooms to combine them.
4. Kitchen/Bathroom Modeling
- Kitchens and bathrooms are refitted from top to bottom.
- Replacing floors, fixtures and appliances to suit the homeowner’s own tastes.
Get in touch with us!!
We may help you to find the home of your dreams...!!!!! Please feel free to contact for more information!!!