DLD Issued Maximum Two Weeks For Dubai Residents: To Register Co-occupant in Dubai
The Dubai Land Department, DLD has published a regulation and notified all owners, developers, property management companies and tenants to register their co-occupant details in owned and leased properties.
All owners, developers, property management companies and tenants must follow an eight-step process, including adding personal details and the Emirates ID to register their co-occupants.
1. Open Dubai REST App and log in to the Application (Please register if you’re a new user)
2. Choose your role as an “individual” and log in with UAE PASS for quick access
3. Authenticate yourself via the UAE PASS application
4. Select the property where you are a tenant/ owner from the dashboard
5. Select manage co-occupants to proceed
6. Select “add more” to add co-occupants to the property where you are a tenant
7. Enter the Emirates ID and date of birth of the co-occupant and select ‘verify.’
8. Add all family members who are living on that property.
Note: To remove a co-occupant, select the delete icon and submit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. My phone number is incorrect or missing. What next?
A. Contact Emirates ID authority to update your phone number. We are not authorized to change your phone number associated with Emirates ID.
Q. What if the user is not found?
A. Please register using Emirates ID or UAE PASS during the registration option.
Q. What if you find multiple profiles against your Emirates ID?
A. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and we will get back to you as soon as possible
Q. What if you haven’t received OTP?
A. Please verify you have entered the right mobile number and email address. If it’s right then please send an email to email@example.com