Dnata: An Important Partner for GOL
The world’s largest air and travel services provider, Dnata has extended its long-standing partnership with GOL Airlines (GOL), a leading Brazilian low-cost carrier.
Providing Excellent Services
Dnata continue to:
1. Provide a range of passenger
2. Ramp and baggage services to the airline
3. Ensuring a seamless airport experience for over 19 million passengers
4. Safe and timely departure of up to 133,000 flights annually across 20 airports in Brazil.
Dnata’s latest contract win cements its position as the leading ground services provider in Brazil by providing the highest level of quality and safety for the airline and its customers, every day.
Growth & Developments
Dnata has recently increased its investment in Brazil to become the sole shareholder of its local subsidiary. Dnata Brazil has significantly expanded its footprint in the country and currently serves more than 15 airlines at 29 airports with a team of 5,000 local aviation professionals in recent years.
- Ground handling, cargo, travel, catering and retail services in 37 countries across six continents.
Customer-oriented teams handled over 527,000 aircraft turns, moved 3 million tonnes of cargo, uplifted 39.9 million meals, and recorded a total transaction value of travel services of US$ 632 million, in 2021-22.