Dubai-based master developer, Nakheel has launched a selection of luxury residences at Palm Jumeirah amid soaring property sales in the emirate, which have hit a 10-year high.
Register Your Interest :
According to Nakheel, the launch of Palm Beach Towers 3 follows Palm Beach Towers 1 and 2, both of which have sold out.
Launch of Third development at Palm Beach Towers
- Located on Palm Jumeirah and featuring over 300 units.
- Luxurious new residential tower features residences with stunning 360-degree views.
- Offering a variety of nearby dining, leisure and recreational facilities.
Palm Beach Towers 3
Stunning Palm Beach Towers 3 includes:
1. A selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom residences fully-furnished by world-renowned designers.
2. Offering a wide range of state-of-the-art amenities to complement ultra-modern contemporary living.
3. Residents have access to a:
- Modern gymnasium, an outdoor yoga area, private beach access, sky lounge and infinity swimming pool.
- Dubai’s property market recorded a total of 9,720 sales transactions in August.
- Sales transaction volume rose by 69.57% year-on-year, while total value rose 63.58% year on year.
- Market has continued to rebound over the past year on the back of the UAE's broader economic recovery.
Launch of Palm Beach Towers 3
- A strong performance is expected to continue through to the end of the year, with a further boost to come from the hosting of the football World Cup in the region.
- Launch of Palm Beach Towers 3 underlines Nakheel’s recently unveiled new brand promise to ‘build happiness and prosperity’.
The Master Developer: Nakeel
Nakheel chief executive, Naaman Atallah informed like, Rebrand is a natural evolution, whereby we will focus even more on our customers, offering exceptional brand value and creating stronger, more engaging relationships by becoming partners in their experiences.
- Developer unveiled a master plan for Dubai Islands, formerly known as Deira Islands.
- Nakeel in line with Dubai Islands, will add to the portfolio of residential, retail, hospitality and leisure developments, offering another destination within a destination.
- Nakheel is redeveloping Jebel Ali Village, where about 290 homes dating to the 1970s will be replaced with town houses and luxury villas.