elysian-real-estate-dubai-best-real-estate-brokers
Exclusive-Waterfront-Address-l-Amazing-View-Apt-Palm-Jumeirah-ViewSea-View
Exclusive-Waterfront-Address-l-Amazing-View-Apt-Palm-Jumeirah-ViewSea-View
Exclusive-Waterfront-Address-l-Amazing-View-Apt-Palm-Jumeirah-ViewSea-View

Exclusive Waterfront Address l Amazing View Apt

Dubai , Dubai Media City , Palm View

Reference No.: ELY-S-04173

RERA Permit No: 6512315200

AED 6,800,000

Convert Price

Choose Currency:

Converted Price:

  • Apartment

  • Beds: 3

  • Baths: 4

  • Approx Size: 2302.00 sq.ft

Description

Elysian Real Estate is delighted to offer this 3 Bedroom Apartment in the prestigious waterfront location, AVANI Palm View Hotel & Suites, Dubai Media City.

Palm View stands tall as the gold standard for refined living. Offers unparalleled views, larger-than-life comfort and a tailored focus on design
Bringing together the best of architects and material, Palm View's innovative design and dedication to superior craftsmanship has raised the bar for luxury living.

Attractive Payment Plan
Pay 30% and Move in and Remaining 70% over 5 years Post handover

PROPERTY DETAILS
- Fully furnished 3 Bedroom Apartment
- 4 Bathrooms
- Built up area 2,302 Sq.ft
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Ceramic tiles
- Floor to Ceiling Windows
- 2 Parking access

Residents only access
- Private adult and kids swimming pool
- Exclusive access to a number of beach clubs
- Outdoor entertaining BBQ areas
- Indoor kids play area with themed age-appropriate zones
- Residents cinema and bar
- Retail therapy shopping mall
- Golf Simulator
- Residents Lounge and Library
- Private concierge offering a full range of 5* services

Finance is available on this property through Elysian Real Estate Mortgage partners.

Please contact the broker on +971547786800 for more information or to arrange a viewing.

To find all available properties for sale and for lease with Elysian Real Estate please contact our head office on +971 42496300.

Property Details

  • Reference No. :ELY-S-04173

  • Rera Permit No. :6512315200

  • Price :AED 6,800,000

  • Size :2302.00

  • Offering Type :Sale

  • Property Type :Apartment

  • Community :Dubai Media City

  • Sub-community :Palm View

  • Views :Palm Jumeirah View;Sea View

  • Bedrooms : 3

  • Bathrooms : 4

  • Furnished Status :Furnished

  • Completion Status :Completed

Payment Calculator

AED 6,800,000

0.0 / Month

Similar Properties